Once again Ryan Capes attempts to break every record known to man. Travel to Evel Knievel days for Ryan’s ramp-to-ramp world record attempt. Follow Trigger Gum to Oklahoma for the worst crash of the year as he attempts to break Ryan’s record. Visit England for the MX of Nations race as team USA takes on the world and 10-time world champ Stefan Everts races his last moto. Watch Twitch break the back flip distance world record at 155 feet. Pastrana, pulls of a perfect double back flip. Join the top natural terrain specialists in Glamis for the 3rd annual Red Bull Ride to the Hills. Riders include: Ricky Carmichael, Dustin Miller, Mike Mason, Mike Metzger, Ronnie Renner, Jeremy Carter and many more.
• 11 months in the making
• First motocross DVD ever to be shot in HD (40% in Super 16 and 60% on HD)
• On the Pipe 3 is a motocross movie that covers every aspect of the sport and shows its most interesting facets:
• MX Nations race (first DVD of the Year with footage of the MX Nation Race)
• World record jumps
• Freestyle MX
• Freeride MX with the natural terrain specialists in Glamis with the 3rd Red Bull Ride to the Hills competition.
• Tribute to Jeremy Carter (Jeremy Carter died July, 4th, 2006)
• 17 year old Ryan Villopoto: THE UPCOMING STAR!!! The 2006 Outdoor National champion has a full section in the movie
• Josh Grant: in the Top 3 of outdoor nationals, 200+ feet jumps in the sand dunes
• Highlights of Carmichael vs. Stewart + additional 250 cc outdoor footage
• Metzger Flip at Las Vegas, Guinness Book of World Records
• Daredevil part: documentary about long distance jumps. Evel Knievel Days: Crazy jumps: 250ft over 7 trucks, jumps over helicopters, over 120 Harleys. Robby Knievel - a tribute to his father Evel Knievel
• Innovator Part: riders trying new tricks, pushing the sport to new limits (Travis Pastrana, Nate Adams).
• Contest: Red Bull Ride to the Hills (amazing helicopter footage with Ronnie Renner).
• "Twitch" breaks the back flip distance world record at 155 feet.
• First ever quarter-pipe contest with Mike Metzger riding the 20 feet ramp
• Frankenstein’s Part: a new spot and the world longest line in natural hills.